The Garr Funeral Home Pre-Arrangement Program was founded to answer the special needs of the families we serve: the funding of a Pre-Arranged Funeral. Some of the merits of Pre-Arranging one's Funeral are:
- A Pre-Arrangement is the last expression of caring and love that you could give your family -- and one they will always remember.
- The selection of services and merchandise are made by you, expressing your own wishes, not by family members who are faced with the burden of dealing with a Funeral during a time of grief.
- Plans can be made to eliminate any financial problems for the surviving family members, giving you dignity and peace of mind.
It has been proven time and time again that the Pre-Arranged Service is much easier for everyone, and all that the family members have to do, is to make one phone call to us at the time of need -- everything else has already been taken care of.
Prior to our plan, the only way to fund a Pre-Arrangement, was to place the total current cost of the services in a Funeral Trust. Realizing that an Insured Plan would be the ideal way to fund a cost that occurred at one's death, our Program was born. Some of the many advantages of using our Program are:
- Your choices are recorded, but can be changed anytime you wish.
- Our Program can be paid for in one lump sum, or, for most people up to age 80, could be paid with low cost monthly payments.
- Funds accumulate tax free from Probate AND Income tax.
- Our program offers an increasing death benefit, every year, which is designed to combat the effects of inflation.
- We can offer this Program to everyone, regardless of their health condition, to age 95.
- The program is placed in an Irrevocable Trust, protecting it from Medicaid, or other assessments.
- Extra benefits can be included to cover incidental costs, such as travel expenses for family members, a monument, etc.
- This program may be used as a supplement to an existing Insurance Policy, or a partially funded Trust.
All in all, doesn't it really make sense to prepare now? Please let one of our specialists explain the many other benefits of our Program to you, including the low monthly cost option. No obligation, of course.